Thursday, March 13, 2008

#22 Audiobooks




Wow! Three things in a row where I actually know what it's all about before I start. Maybe I'm starting to get the hang of this. I have to thank Paul for any knowledge I have about downloadable audio books, as he's been looking into this for ERL & sharing his discoveries. Audio books are the most expensive item we buy, and they are the most easily damaged, so I think any option that means that patrons can listen to the books they want on the device they already have & they can't drop, scratch, break, lose or damage the audio book, is a winner.
I went to the World ebooks site & I'm currently listening to one of my favourite poems, Andrew Marvell's To his coy mistress. Now I've moved on to Edgar Allan Poe's Annabel Lee. So, my pictures for this post have to be AM & EAP.

No comments: