Thursday, February 28, 2008

#17 Playing around with PBWiki

I've had a bit of trouble with PBWiki. The link to the tour was broken, the tips weren't very helpful and I'm not sure I've added my blog to it properly because it doesn't look like the others. Where is the pipe supposed to go? The instructions on the ERL page don't mention a pipe, just square brackets.
I also added my experiences in rereading Elizabeth Gaskell's Cranford to the Favourite Books section. All I can say is what's the point? Would anyone scroll through all that text reading about other people's favourite books? It's an incredibly boring looking site. Oh well, on with the next thing, I suppose. It can only get better from here.

1 comment:

Webgurl said...

Hey Lyn,

Has Paul joined you up to be an editor for our wiki. You might find it easier to edit.

We'll need to get started on the Olympics links.

Cheers, webgurl